CNC Programmer – Setter-Operator – Hurco Milling
19th February 2023
CNC Programmer –Setter-Operator – Hurco 3+2 Axis Milling
Shift working position – (Either evening shift working or 3 nights working – 37.5 hrs total)
- Programming ,setting & operating 3+2 Axis Hurco VMX30 & VMX60 milling machines.
- Performing offsets. program changes and tool/tip changeovers of multiple small to medium batches in each working shift.
- Loading and unloading of parts.
- Deburring in cycle.
- Quality Inspection of parts using micrometers, Vernier’s and gauges.
- Working from Engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
- Initial training and integration on Day Shift to be followed by flexible shift working on evening and nights as required. (Shift Premium to apply)
- Experience with Hurco VMX 30 & VMX60 milling machines with 2 axis rotary device and WinMax controls is highly desirable.
- Setting & operating skills are a must and preference will be given to those candidates with programming experience who can take a part form drawing to completion.
- The ideal candidate will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification or suitable apprenticeship, but a long proven track record could also suffice
- Ability to interpret and work to Engineering drawings.
- Ability to plan and work from own initiative, with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to work to shift patterns.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate attention to detail and reliability.
Apply by email with current CV to email@example.com