Shift Working – CNC Programmer –Setter-Operator 5 Axis Mill Turn
8th April 2020
CNC Programmer –Setter-Operator – Turning & Milling
- Programming setting & operating 5 Axis Mazak Integrex Mill/Turn machines, 2 Axis Mazak Nexus Lathes and Hurco VMC.
- Performing basic offsets. program changes and tool/tip changeovers.
- Loading and unloading of parts.
- Deburring in cycle.
- Quality Inspection of parts using micrometers, verniers and gauges.
- Working from Engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
- Initial training and integration on Day Shift to be followed by flexible shift working on evening and nights as required. (Shift Premium to apply)
- Experience with Mazak Integrex machines and Mazatrol controls is highly desirable.
- Setting & operating skills are a must and preference will be given to those candidates with programming experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification or suitable apprenticeship, but a long proven track record could also suffice
- Ability to interpret and work to Engineering drawings.
- Ability to plan and work from own initiative, with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to work to shift patterns.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate attention to detail and reliability.